Friday, March 21, 2008

Charity Program

Hey everyone


You might know that I am a fan of A Fresh Squeeze. I am excited to say that I and hopefully the environment have benefited greatly because of the connections and awareness that A Fresh Squeeze has brought to my environmental activities. Because of this, I was thinking of ways to get people to sign up for their weekly email updates. I realize that the best way to do this is to help another organization in the process.

I would like to announce that I will donate $0.25 to Seattle Tilth for every individual who signs up to A Fresh Squeeze. Seattle Tilth is an organization in the local community that is doing great things to help people understand the importance of our natural resources and provides detailed information and classes on the hows and whys to becoming a more active member in preserving our natural resources.

What I would like you to do is first go and click on A Fresh Squeeze and check out all the amazing articles and links to environmental organizations that it provides. After that, go and click on the link I have provided below to complete the sign up process. It is a two step process that asks you to provide your name and email address. After you sign up, A Fresh Squeeze will notify me of this and I will send money out to Seattle Tilth. I will also send you an email thanking you for your generous support. That is it.

A Fresh Squeeze Sign Up Form

My goal for this program is to continue to increase our awareness and our actions towards preserving our environment. By signing up for A Fresh Squeeze's weekly email updates, you will not only learn about what individuals, groups, and companies in the Seattle community are doing to preserve and protect the environment, you will also be providing additional income and exposure to one of Seattle's premier conservation organizations, Seattle Tilth. I feel that this type of group effort is what is needed to successfully put ourselves in a position to live a healthy life while at the same time preserving the environment.

I want to thank A Fresh Squeeze and Seattle Tilth for their time and support. I will hope and continue to work to receive your support on this venture. If you have any questions or comments, send me an email at keanemd@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for taking the time with this post.

No comments: